I have a flat
I am looking for a flat
I would like to know more
We are urgently looking in Bonn and the surrounding area:
2-3 room flat for a woman with one child.
Gross cold rent max. 658,–€
3-4 room flat for a woman with two children.
Gross cold rent max. 790,–€
Who finances the wohnraumfinden… project?
In July 2017, the project “Finding housing – living free of violence – networking”, or “wohnraumfinden…” for short, was launched. The project was developed in cooperation between the Bonn Women’s Shelter and the Cologne Women’s Shelter as a model project funded by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. At the end of 2020, the funding from the state came to an end and the direct cooperation with the Cologne Women’s Shelter came to an end. In 2021, the project in Bonn was able to continue thanks to funding from the Stüsser Foundation and the Postcode Foundation. Since 2022, funding has been provided by the City of Bonn.
Who is behind the wohnraumfinden… project?
The project «wohnraumfinden…» is a project of the autonomous women’s shelter Bonn, Frauen helfen Frauen e.V.
The project wohnraumfinden…
What are the goals of wohnraumfinden…?
«wohnraumfinden…» is a project of the autonomous women’s shelter in Bonn that supports women affected by violence and their children in finding their own flat as quickly as possible.
What are the tasks of wohnraumfinden…?
- Support for women affected by violence in finding accommodation
- Lobbying towards housing providers
- Public relations and press work to also reach smaller private housing providers
- If required, accompaniment at flat viewings, flat handovers or other necessary steps towards owning a flat
- Recording of further support needs and, if necessary. Referral to appropriate support services
- Low-threshold offer of follow-up counselling.